View Single Post
Old 19-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Tony knows their stuff

He just fucked me over aswell Bram. Ordered a set of mudflaps on the 15/7 didnt hear anything back for 2 weeks so rang them up and they where on back order. Ok fair enough, told them i need them by the 16/8 for an event and was told i will deff have them by then. Was advised the flaps where sent on the 5/8. 7 days later i still hadnt recieved the flaps and had no tracking number so sent the owner a message asking what the go was as it was a thursday arvo and only one more day before the weekend as he had been told 3 times by this stage otherwise it was pointless. Was fed a load of BS and he wouldnt tell me if they where going to be here. Nek minute he has sent "another" set on the 14/8 express post before even advising me he was going to, told him i would prefer a refund and just got a blunt "return the product and you will get a refund". They arrived on the 17/8 a day after the event i needed them for so pointless. Fucking slippery gypsy.

Useless pingping will never buy anything from prospeedracing again. Not the first time i have heard bad things about his customer service.

Last edited by Tony; 19-08-2015 at 05:16 PM.