View Single Post
Old 20-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Wildslide at standard level

And just because all my.friend thinknIm a poster child (at 38) for adhd. Ive sold my daily 96. Amd kept the 95. It now has the stainless cat back exhaust from the 96. Is jazma any good as a brand? The only brand name exhaust Ive ever bought was 5zigen and lukey. Did that little bit of fun change over on wet gravel. In the pouring rain.... As my nice dry concrete workshop floor was blocked by the 98 wreck... sooo much fun I wish every one could do it at least once. Tho, now I think I could change a cat back on a gc8 in less than 5 minutes on a standard driveway. Barring stupid mods or rusted/rounded bolts. Got the car booked in to get the rocker cover gaskets fitted on monday. Already bought them just cant be bothered. Plus they will degrease it aswell. Took it for a 100k spin today. Much quieter without the extra holes in the exhaust. Rev limits at 8000. Need a boost gauge I think. Any recomendations? Amyway itsngetting.another 100 k trip tomorrow. If its going to give.me issues Id rather it was before I put it in to pit.

using the Perth-WRX mobile app