View Single Post
Old 25-08-2015, 01:42 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ999 View Post
Yeah I'm happy with Troy with all dealings I've had and he's been very helpful numerous times. So you're saying you will keep the 2.4" 10cm? You were defs dreaming when you mentioned 4k rpm range a few days ago lol
ps: I'll check the housing this arvo when I get my car back from ASG, rad split yesterday just random doing 50kph heading to my mates house. Coolant mess everywhere, posting below.
No. Im still going 3inch. Troy is getting the 3inch housing sent out and I will swap it onto the turbo I have here. The housings interchange from what i understand. The wheels and CHRA must all be the same for the DOM 2.5s, and you just specify how big you want the housings to be.

And im pretty sure it infact the 10cm exhaust. The exhaust has 10 stamped inside it, AND it also has 'bpt 10' cast onto the outside. I was just concerned because the box was labelled as being an 8cm. I think Blouch must have just grabbed an 8cm model (and box), and then put a 10cm exhaust housing on it. But forgot to / or wasnt specified to put the 3inch compressor housing on?

Anyways. minor set back.

Also. Troy has told me the 10cm exhaust is a new model and spools better than the previous 10cm housings. I have not heard of this before and have no way of telling if there is a difference between this 10cm housing, and other 10cm housings. But bonus of it is so.