Thread: Ultrex headers
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Sir AntiLag

VUSSUTE at standard level

OK....
So, money has now been approved from she who rules and I have settled on an upgrade plan. (im not going to start another thread for this)

Please understand my turbo modification knowledge is very minimal (coming from a V8 background). And I really appreciate people taking the time to answer my very basic questions I have had over the last 6 months.
I have currently purchased the following

- Process west intercooler with associated parts (purchased)
- Ultrex unequal length headers (purchased)
- Process west CAI (purchased)
- VF 34 turbo upgrade and mods above (will be supplied and fitted by S-technique)

A few weeks later also be having STi 6 speed installed (dependent on quality of clutch will be replacing that also)

Car currently has
3" TBE
Autronic ECU
500hp fuel pump.

From your plethora of experience what is the guesstimate of hp and possible 1/4 times in a GC8 weighted STi?

With my basic knowledge i have gained over the last 6 months im thinking around the 195 - 205 awkw and maybe mid to low 12s?
Whats your guys guesses? I know these cars are not really for drag racing but that what I intend doing. I have a funny feeling im not going to stay happy for long......

Once again, i truly appreciate all help I have received over the last few months

Many Regards.

Not fast enough dammit!

Last edited by VUSSUTE; 17-11-2015 at 08:50 PM.