Thread: Yeti sled
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2015, 10:33 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrapid View Post
You wont break the 800hp Bram I just fitted some up about 2 months ago they make the stock ones look like a child's toy. They fit up great . Thats an awesome deal with the price as well.
good to hear. yeah i know the yanks always have black friday sales. so i held out till now for it. went with rallysport direct. was gonna go with real street, but they wanted nearly double for shipping. rallysport gave me a 12% discount cos of the sales and thats about 120usd which is like 160 aud. score. still heavy expensive. but there aint exactly that many other options.

If the 1200hps were cheaper,i would have got them. i believe my rear right knuckle is bent. It alsways has about 1.5 more camber than the left when all adjustments are equal. I can dial it out with camber bolts, but im certain it is bent. it came used with a known bad bearing. i pressed new bearings when i got them, but i think its bad because it was bent in an accident. So now i think im gonna buy a new knuckle and bearing and redo that side. Would have been the perfect time to do the 1200hp kit. except its stupid expensive.

I know i will never pop the 800hp shafts, but that little bit inside me wants the baller 1200s still hahaha