Thread: Future of PWRX
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level
Default Future of PWRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichX View Post
Personally I don't go to cruises any more. Too much negative stigma, hooning etc associated with them all. Fucksticks everywhere. Perth-WRX would be the only ones as they have been organised well in the past. Track days, tuning sessions and such only for the most part now attract my interest.

Maybe a BBQ or something low key at best.

This forum is being eaten away by social media as people have said. The forum could do with an an upgrade and re-vamp, take a look at the banner up top?? The forum version is 3.8.7 and version 5.0 is out. *rollseyes*

At the end of the day, someone or a group of people need to drive it all, and there is simply a lack of engagement / can't be fucked factor. Dare I say, Perth-WRX may eventually die and become a fucked domain name like rexnet.com.au that merely represents what once was.

Happy to be involved in revamp and possibly formation of an unofficial committee of sorts to get some traction with the forum again. Afaik, stace is still in charge of the website, hopefully we can get in touch with him to make some changes.

This forum has always been crowd funded and managed by members, so I'm sure if we get the right people involved and pushing things in the right direction, we can bring it back to its former glory.

Last edited by Jezza; 12-12-2015 at 12:00 AM.