View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Scoobie Noobie

garst at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUSSUTE View Post
I dont normally like bugs... but the bottom pic with them wheels.... thats sexy as.....

Welcome mate
Cheers

Got to admit, I'm bit jealous of your GC8, sounds like its exactly what I was after when i was looking for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posibile View Post
Welcome, Welcome,
Just had the same experience with SOWA....
PWRX isn't big on the events thing it seems (but, it may hopefully pick up!).. WRX club of WA guys do some really nice cruises and track evenings in the meantime if you're so inclined.

Enjoy your stay
Admittedly my tread title is a bit tongue in cheek, theres some genuine contributors on there that know what they're talking about, but theres only so many times you can read a spotto post or someone calling a GC8 with paint fade "clean as fuck brah".

Certainly seems thats the case as far as events go, Will check out some wrx club of wa events when I get a chance. Will also be keen on some track days when funds allow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Dash View Post
Welcome! Enjoy the stay. I was never a fan of bugs but god they are growing on me.. Hopefully things pickup around here tempted to just bloody arrange a cruise or something myself.
Yeah they kind of do that, I think they're growing a bit of a cult following these days.

Not the worst idea, just need someone to rally the troops so to speak.

Last edited by garst; 12-12-2015 at 04:56 PM.