View Single Post
Old 14-04-2016, 07:19 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Targa bites again... Started the day 40 seconds from the lead. Ended up 2m45 secs in the lead. We had cut the monaro's lead down to 15 seconds going into the last stage and felt confident of taking more time out of him. Anyways he destroyed his transfer case. Finished the stage dropping 2 minutes but has withdrawn.

Still over 200km's to go so a long way from a fate accompli but things are looking positive.

We had a big vibration at 150+ which was pissing me off so we put a couple of new tyres on after lunch and had more of a go through the last three stages. Seemed to fix most of the vibration too.

We are nowhere as far up the overall standings like last time (we finished 5th) but there are no prizes / recognition for outright so there seems little point to keep pushing any harder than we need to.

Craig dean got all crossed up in his new supercharged mustang over a crest and ended up in a farmers paddock with a fair bit of damage. Was no spectators that i am aware of so weird place for that sort of car to go off.

Selley's e30 m3 hartge thing broke down. How its legal i have no idea but whatever.

So goal for tomorrow is consolidate and stay on the road.

Brendon