View Single Post
Old 20-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Scoobie Noobie

DanGT at standard level
Talking

Cheers Trolley.
I though so! From what the other guys said, the only way to increase boost would be a proper tune. Nauli was telling me I just had to make some phone calls to mechanics but what he didn't know was they would say exactly what I said I couldn't do in the beginning. "I can't afford a tune at the moment". So that option is out the window!
So suggesting it is just retarded.
I'm winding down the boost to 12 or ever 11psi. This is just my daily drive to get me by another 6months to 2 years (until my court case is over).

As for JRecardo's comment about "expectations and lack of knowledge" I'm sorry I wasn't born a full blown race mechanic like you, tiger.
So you built your first race engine at 3grs old did you?
Not everyone is perfect and knows everything (note my previous comment "I'm no mechanic. Just a noobie to the mod game. So be gentle")
Thank for holding back champ.
As for getting a 12second STI, you said "nothing is as cheap as you think", so you're telling me $120k WONT get a 12sec car??? Bahaha
I won't even have to spend that much to get a 2016/2017 STI running height to mid 12's. I doubt I'll have to spend more than $10k on the brand new STI.
From what ive read they run mid 13's from the factory, so I think a stage 4 kit fully tuned should be enough. But by the time I might have the whole engine and running gear custom built from scratch as money won't be an issue.