View Single Post
Old 20-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Hurtenstein at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGT View Post
Nauli was telling me I just had to make some phone calls to mechanics but what he didn't know was they would say exactly what I said I couldn't do in the beginning. "I can't afford a tune at the moment". So that option is out the window!
So suggesting it is just retarded.
No, you're retarded. This has been suggested, many times, because it is the solution. If that option is out the window, park it up until you can afford it.

Quote:
I'm winding down the boost to 12 or ever 11psi. This is just my daily drive to get me by another 6months to 2 years (until my court case is over).
It'll be your daily lawn ornament once you start melting holes through pistons.

Quote:
As for JRecardo's comment about "expectations and lack of knowledge" I'm sorry I wasn't born a full blown race mechanic like you, tiger.
So you built your first race engine at 3grs old did you?
Not everyone is perfect and knows everything (note my previous comment "I'm no mechanic. Just a noobie to the mod game. So be gentle")
This statement implies you have a lack of knowledge on the subject. Hence the comment.

Quote:
But by the time I might have the whole engine and running gear custom built from scratch as money won't be an issue.
Str8 up Balla.

This is a helpful place. People here loving helping out where they can.
You asked a question, it got answered. Don't start throwing your toys out of the pram because it wasn't the answer you were looking for.

These people are trying to help. They really couldn't give a fuck if you have to catch the bus until your dole check comes through.