View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 07:59 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Bugz at standard level
Default Howdy from a fellow Subaru Lover

Hey all!

I've never been good with introductions so here goes!
Howdy everyone I'm Brendan or Bugz as my mates call me, I'm a 22 years old, I'm based south of Perth in Spearwood out near Fremantle, I work full time as a Project Manager for a Signage and Printing company in O'Connor, my older brother and I also just started our own business called MVConcepts, we specialize in Visual Graphics and Signage. Which includes vinyl wrapping vehicles, office and shop signage fit outs, light boxes, window graphics, facia signage, to small things like small stickers, and vinyl cut decals!

Anywho about my babies! I've been a massive Subaru fan since I was about 10 always admired them from a far, finally last year brought a 2008/MY2009 Subaru Liberty Heritage 2.5L Metallic Black, I decided to make it unique so I vinyl wrapped it with Carbon Fibre on the bonnet, roof, boot and the mirrors and fully vinyl wrapped the entire car in a dark pearlescent metallic blue. It's currently up for sale because about 2 months ago I saw this stunning WRX STI looking all sad and lonely in a car yard in Cannington. I knew it was love at first site! Her name is 'Rubi' she is a 2010/MY2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec-R G3. She is my absolute pride and joy, my dream car for so many years and I finally got the chance to get one! Her name is Rubi because she is a Red Rexy! (Yeah I know how original haha!). She's just hit 100,000kms and is a 5 speed tiptronic flappy padel Automatic (I know I'll get bagged out for that I do have my manual license though!) she is fully stock had no work done at all, would like to eventually but my bank account says otherwise and it wears the pants unfortunately haha. Will be wrapping it soon but not sure yet what colour....

I saw this site a while back when I was surfing the net looking at Subie stuff before buying Rubi and have been meaning to jump on and say hello so here I am! I love the idea of a community of people who share the same passion for Subaru's as I do and would love to get in there and join in on cruises or events that are coming up on the agenda! I consider myself a fairly outgoing person, alway put everyone else first before myself, always willing to help where I can, and I enjoy making new friends!

So anyway I just want to say a big hello from me and look forward to meeting you all and being a part of a wicked community! If you see me driving around down Freo way give us a beep, wave or flick of the beams!

I'm currently using my phone and can't post any pictures up so I'll do it when I jump on the computer a little later on

Take care and once again hello!

Brendan (Bugz)

Last edited by Bugz; 15-05-2016 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Spelling errors