View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Sir AntiLag

lachy294 at standard level

On a better note, I've done another couple of rounds in the Vee and having a blast. Round 2 I qualified 6th, was 4th by the first corner and backwards in the sand at turn 6. Broken shifter cable ment I had nothing when i was expecting something. Then in my rush to get out of the car I stacked it haha.

Continued race 2 in 4th gear only and only being about 1.5-2 secs a lap slower than i otherwise would have been.
Race 3 was a from the back of the grid run forward. Made it to 5th (from 15th on the grid I think it was) to run a little wide on the last lap at turn 1 and have to settle with 7th. Had an absolute ball trying to get through the traffic.

Round 3 was on the weekend just gone down in Collie and due to co driving commitments on the Saturday at Karri Rally, my first laps of Collie in the Vee was the start of Race 1! Overall day was OK, had a few spins and car wasn't quite where I wanted it but I walked away with 35 championship points that I wasn't expecting to get. Will post up a highlights reel later with many big slides spins and passes.

Last edited by lachy294; 03-08-2016 at 08:59 AM.