View Single Post
Old 14-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Ben628 at standard level

Hi again guys,

Thanks for all the info up to date, been very useful and much appreciated.

Just wanted to ask a few opinions:

1. Restrictor Pill - I've read a lot about the need to have this especially once installing a boost controller but I just wanted to know whether this is necessary if mine is still stock standard? or is it something that is already existing and this is just an upgrade? lastly if I need them where can I get them?

2. Clutch - I feel that my clutch is not really to my liking... hmmm I'm not sure how to explain this but it feels you have to lift your left foot up higher than normal before it starts to engage and as a result when I'm doing the fun driving it seems to stutter, I check with my mechanic and took it for a drive and said it's fine but because it's hydraulic it can't be adjusted (it did have a brand new exceedy clutch put on when I bought the car, I'm not sure what type) is this normal in the GC8 WRX? is there a better clutch I should be looking at to eliminate this problem? a friend of mine mention a double clutch? just wanted to know what your thoughts are on that.

Thanks again so much guys and again sorry if my question sounds stupid or repetitive, a very newbie and still learning all the jargons and terminology so most of the time when I read and research on forums don't really understand half of it lol