Thread: Perth Workshops
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

h2oxide at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazdavies View Post
Fucking ASG.
When I first came to Perth they were recommended to me. I went to see them and told them of my plans when I had my peanut STI. They didn't take me seriously and just thought I was another dreamer. I understand that though as I'm sure they get lots of it. Anyway my plans changed and I ended up buying a car that they originally built. Well what a fucking horror story that engine was when I pulled it apart. It was properly fucked. It had just had its 3rd rebuild by them in just 20k kms. The state of the engine was a joke considering the most recent build was only 2000 kms old. The further I pulled it down the worse it got. Wrong parts used, things that should have been done that weren't.

Not an isolated incident either plenty of others with similar stories. Then to top it all off the way they dealt with it just showed them for who they are.
Telling people the car had been elsewhere and it wasn't their fault. Blatent lies and they ripped the previous owner off plain and simple.

So not only crap at the work they do but dishonest with it.

Sean, Nick if you're reading this feel free so sue me for libel / slander whatever. Good luck because everything I've said is truthful and can be backed up with plenty of proof.

How the fuck you dodgy cunts are still in business is beyond me.
Yowch, unfortunate to hear. How's the car faring now?