View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 08:58 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Captain Buff at standard level
Default First WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahnah View Post
Everyone's new best mate

Haha...well I'd hope to at least be a 'positive decent guy that helps others out' than the increasing number of forum members (not so much here but certainly a few other forums I have BRIEFLY been a member of) that just hate and do nothing for anyone except start fights [emoji53]

On that note though I have a pile of car audio stuff to sell (or give away for a sixer and a good chat)...not talking about shite either, I have some bloody good gear, Hertz SX300D barely used, Hertz HSK165XL's new in box, PDX-V9 in good condition with all papers, an entry level DSP...sheeeet there would be a $300 of power cable in my power cable box alone [emoji15] 0, 2, 3, 4, 8 gauge in varying lengths...I'm sick of advertising on BumTree and getting BS texts all day.

There's plenty more gear and I'll advertise (if it's allowed!) in the right spot here but PM if you're interested in anything - or if you are doing an install and find yourself half a metre short of cable or need two more connectors...happens to us all! Will give real good prices due to everyone here being 'similarly minded' with regard to WRX's...I'm learning a fair bit by reading past threads so I consider that as a 'pay it forward' situation.

Peace Guys,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone using f**king bitchy Tapatalk

Last edited by Captain Buff; 03-02-2017 at 09:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Buff For This Useful Post:
TROLLEY (03-02-2017)