View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Captain Buff at standard level
Default MY17 WRX Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_Matthews View Post
Yeah, almost wish I had gone STI now because they still have the unequal length headers which mine doesn't have with the new engine.

Thinking will just have to keep an ear out for non sti wrx's that have given the exhaust a go.

thanks =]

G'day mate,

Never knew there was an emoji limit! Stop smiling all the time mate [emoji23]

To the point though I have a Q300 going on my 2016 WRX presently so I can give you a little comparison to stock (to my ears anyway) when I get it back Friday or Monday from the gents. I'm happy with the WRX over the STi for a number of reasons...however car audio is my main claim to fame so the exhaust noise is something for everyone else! The whole inside will be so sound deadened that - windows up - I wouldn't hear much of it. Us bloody audio guys screwing up the 'way it's supposed to be done' lol

Just FYI it (will) have an verticooler and a cold air intake on it as well so I have niggling thoughts that they may affect the noise. Also has a fart valve - only really because I want to put that doubt of what else is under the bonnet into every HSV dude that comes past and verbally has a go at me.

I respect and politely wave at all nice cars around....but HSV owners are incapable of being polite for some reason. It's getting old really quick.

However back on topic if I can figure out how to get a little vid on here I'll set that up mate if it is of interest.

Peace,
Josh

Sent by me.

Last edited by Captain Buff; 16-02-2017 at 11:26 PM.