View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 07:55 PM
STI Master

Jacob92 at standard level

Soo where was i up to ...

Troy from four torque has wired in my link g4+ xtreme ecu as well a larger 5 bar map sensor , fuel and oil pressure sensors all wired back to the ecu set up to kill engine on fault conditions. Also transposed my old tune from vipec line for line onto the new ecu!!!! MASSIVE THANKS FOR SUCH AN AWESOME JOB

I then had danny from garage 101 loaded the car up on dyno to give it all a check up making sure it was all running as was .. on good friday ..was only day i had off before i had my next race slotted me in on a public holiday . Did me a massive solid! Gave the tune a small clean up and adjusted a few tables that calibrated differently between the two ecus .. transient throttle being one of the largest differences .. another thing we found was the avcs was loosing voltage under load and zeroing out .. at the drags i lost mph on my last 2 runs by nearly 10mph so id say something must have happened then. As the larger map sensor was installed tickled a lil more boost into it and got it to 465hp on 25psi

Tried for 26 but afr stared to rise so looks like im up for a fuel system upgrade before it cops 2 bar

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

Last edited by Jacob92; 23-04-2017 at 08:49 PM.