View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 06:10 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob92 View Post
Some people just love tatts pirceings and pain threshold things .. i got a mate that keeps saying he wants to do this type thing .. he also has several 5mm silicone beads implanted in his old fella.... he was so excited when he got it done flopped it out to show everyone weather it was wanted or not.
looked like had an anvil dropped on it more then anyrhing

using the Perth-WRX mobile app
Im considering getting an implant on my cock. Thinking of getting a genital sub-dermal (top side of penis shaft, mid way up). Something like a little lightning bolt or a maybe a computer power button symbol. Or maybe a love heart or little star. Something like that. Dont want just the little beads, because they tend to look like somekind of STD / genital wart. And even if you get the little beads in a pattern, if they move out of pattern, then they still look wrong. Atleast a symbol implant is easily recogniseable as an actual symbol and not mistaken for a herpe.

I like the idea of a power button symbol. That way when you push it, i get turned on LOL. Also has the benifit of being a built in clit-tickler for forwards facing sex. (Already have the big frenum bar piercing below which gets the job done in doggy posistion.)

Been looking at surgical videos of insertions and stuff. Need to go speak to an artist and see whats possible and what sort of complications could arise.