View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Scoobie Noobie

midmid92 at standard level

Thanks for the input guys. Really appreciate it. Im seeing car 1 tomorrow.

Saw car 3 today the guy wasnt much of a car dude but took really good care of it..full service history etc..i couldnt tell what type of cai it had it looked prettt generic might have just been a pod filter tbh, sounded great though. the one thing i did notice was the air box had been taken out and the inlet connecting the front of the car had a hole cut into it to let the air into the pod filter, however the end of intake inlet had just been covered with plastic, does this sound normal? The car has coil overs that have been raised to max height becoz it was too low for the owner (im ok with that) however when driving i noticed a knocking sound from the rear (assumed it was suspension) when going over bumps in the road, any ideas what that is? The brakes also didnt feel as sharp as what i wouldve liked felt like they may need to be bleeded?

As for my car troller. I was fully insured so my finance was covered and im in no dramas with that. Reason for the down grade is becoz after realising a 30k loan over 7 years wasnt the right thing for a 25 year old (lol) i have opted for something cheaper. The accident i was in was not caused by me.