Thread: Engine Build
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Ben628 at standard level

Thanks Daz, much2 appreciated

So if I get the Injector Dynamic ID1051x would that be all right? and also get the CDF Top Feed Conversion Rails? I've already got the Walbro 255 in there.

One other question and sorry to be a pain only because I'm trying to get out of this in the most cost effective way after spending so much on the engine build, 6 speed conversion etc .

I know Top Feed is definitely the better way to go but most of the workshop I spoke to today said it's a big job like you mention too and all of them pretty much gave a figure of around $1200-$2000 plus all the parts I would need to buy which equates to about another $1500.

What I'm wanting to know is whether or not I can get away with an upgraded Side Feed Injector instead of Top Feed, because for starters online vendors like Pro Speed and Car Mods sell Deatschwerk 1000cc side feed for $899 and the workshops I called said fitting a side feed without the need to do the conversion would be less than half the price especially because the Turbo Bolts On.

Again I'm sorry to be a pain and it's not that I'm trying to go against everyone's advice but purely only because of monetary concern.

I mean if I was still single, different story wouldn't think about asking this hahaha

please let me know what you guys think?

Thanks again heaps for all the help and info