View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Hurtenstein at standard level

Ive got a 95 RA that i've been contemplating selling. (Riggs old one if you ever saw it)
It's not the prettiest thing going but. Is dark blue with white alloy bonnet and white rear bumper. Has 99/00 front end and full 99/00 wiring loom. Its got a 207 with a VF30 (I think), Autronic ECU. Fully stripped including sound deadener. No cage but. Still have all the interior parts. GC STi seats. Flocked dash. Still got a 5 speed, but have a full 6 speed conversion that was going to go in it that i'd also sell.
Is regoed, but not roadworthy. Needs headlights and grille put back on it. It's an import so has some exceptions to ADR's allowed as stated on rego papers.
Needs some stuff like brakes and clutch bled, power steering is playing up, but i have a pump to swap. It drives though, I can move it around my block.
Cheapo coilovers, 4 pot subaru brakes.
Had plans for it, but just have too much other stuff going on including another GC that needs time and money spent on it. There are some reasons i want to keep it but would seriously consider selling it if i got a good offer.
I'm away for work until Oct, but you can come have a look then if you dont find anything before then.
Feel free to send us a PM with questions and i'll see if i can get the Mrs to grab some photos.