View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:27 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff
Default F/S - Blouch Dominator. 2.5 XTR.

Item Description: Blouch Dominator 2.5 XTR turbo. Based off the Garrett GT-3071R, so you know its built using a high quality CHRA. But with a custom Blouch billet CNC compressor wheel, and housings to allow Subaru stock location bolt on fitment. Has the 10cm^2 turbine housing and the 3" compressor inlet and the upgraded wastegate actuator optioned. Turbo is in excellent condition and has hardly been used. Maybe 100kms at the track and a few thousand total. Zero lateral shaft play. Has the bullet style nut and the red anodised compressor wheel. 3" inlet means a tight fit and you must do a TGV delete. I have fitted a -4 line from the pressure refference to the wastegate actuator. You do not need to run a BCS unless you want more than 1.5bar boost. This turbo is an amazing turbo. It spools fast and makes great power. It was fully boosted by 3600rpm on my 2.5L. And this turbo is capable of over 400whp with correct supporting mods.

Feel free to ask any questions or come and inspect. Also have a 3" Inlet to suit.

Condition: Great.
Age/Mileage: very low.
Price: $1500 (Cost $2390 Plus shipping new. My loss is your gain)
Pictures:

(Still has the white paint used for balancing visible on the turbine.)

Last edited by Bram; 01-10-2017 at 01:30 PM.