View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 10:48 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Sammy82 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
What a bunch of whingers. Shit happens. You want to play, you have to pay (whether that be dollars or inconvenience). I can assure you that Tokyo Motorsport will also be booked up well in advance also. Like any place of work, they have things that don't go to plan, take longer than expected, have urgent things that pop up out of the blue, etc. Just cop it on chin and stump up for Uber. I haven't had my car for a fortnight currently and have to spend money getting an Uber home every day. It sucks, but I also chose to modifiy my car, making it more vulnerable to shitting it's pants and requiring sitting in a workshop on occasions.
Shit happens occasionally but it seems like we are all having similar experiences at BYE all the time. Copping it on the chin like you suggest breeds a culture of poor customer service and experience. Any reasonable business should be focusing on those 2 things. It seems like places like BYE, evo-r, ASG have very little regard to customer service probably as a result of people "copping it on the chin" for far too long. The problem is as someone else mentioned, our choice for good tuners are a bit thin in Perth.