View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 11:15 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

DZENCI at standard level

When Justin tuned my little rwd corolla I happened to be working away. I wanted a video of the dyno run and Justin said if my brother comes down he can get a video for me.
As Justin was tuning my car late at night he said he'll keep me in the loop. I was still awake as it just passed 12am Justin texted me each time on the progress as he tuned. I thought that was damn awesome. One thing about Justin I like is if you're there he'll actually explain what goes on even tho you don't ask him.

I was there even when Daz had his sti tuned and that's why at the time I said I'll get Justin to tune my car just the way he went on about his tuning and explaining everything.

If Justin opted for an awd dyno that would solve most of these issues on waiting for a dyno for you awd guys.

Regardless of having a really good experience using Justin it does kind of suck reading the negative experiences some of you blokes had. I'm sure there is a way around it and something can be resolved in the near future as I mentioned awd dyno in house.