View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Ben628 at standard level

Hi guys,

Hope you're all well

Just thought as promised I'd update you on the situation, so my car was booked in and dropped them off to Justin on Monday end of day and they pretty much went straight onto it yesterday and today... all the parts are in... VF34, Fuel Rail, Fuel Pressure Regulator and the Surge Tanks, I was told everything should be fired up and running to,or row ready for tune... that's pretty impressive with time and very happy with that. The only issue is the Injector Dynamic ID1050x wouldn't fit, apparently it was for a later model WRX so we had to go with a set of Bosch that Justin's got in stock.... pretty bummed about that but can't return them now that it's been opened for test fit.

So yeah they are still brand new with warranty bought from Car Mods a month ago... if anyone's keen I'm happy to almost let it go kind of price as long as it's reasonable...

Will keep you guys updated with results.

At the moment it's done twoseventyeight Hp atw with twenty psi boost, hoping to achieve three hundred Hp atw and twenty one or twenty two boost would be nice hahaha.... do you guys think it's a reasonable expectation?

Sorry about the letters instead of no on figure... halfway typing my iPad is playing up and can't be bothered typing again

Anyways thanks again guys for all the inputs