View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Ben628 at standard level

Ohhh forgot to mention the only dilemma I have is that the bill which I estimated to about $2000-$2500 came up to $3795.

Man this is crazy but can't do anything about it now... I don't have a single complain on the quality parts and workmanship though, everything was so spot on, neat and tidy but only wished they could've given me a bit better indication.... this is what I mean walking into the unknown as a customer having to rely on information given but wasn't able to do that either even after the car was dropped off.

Fortunately I don't do stupid things like blow all my savings on modification so even though this stings a little but I'll be fine and I'll recover that soon enough but for some people I just don't get how they will deal or react to this situation.

As I said I used to work in Car Audio and Electronics industry for 10 years and there are few people who have come on a budget and I can't imagine handing over a bill twice what they have been estimated at.

Anyways I'm still thankful though for everyone at BYE, they did an awesome job and just glad it's all done now and won't have to worry about it again.