View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Wozza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull View Post
Why has the car been stripped so much in the front end ?
We started the process of disassembly to try and get the engine out and following advice and help from my step father we removed most of everything as it was, in his mind the best method for the job, I conceded to experience on this one. Additionally this car has a custom paint job that would be expensive to replicate or repair.

Most of the shown work was done 7~8 months ago when I was in a financial situation that I could look forward to repairing it. The breakdowns and downwards spirals as I went into hospital and between psychiatric professionals forced me to continually put this off, as I returned to work they declared me medically unfit to continue and sent me off to come back a month later, where with confirmation of my condition they ultimately laid me off.

Psychologically I am in no good place currently and in constant contemplation of suicide. I have been arrested before and taken to hospital in custody to be admitted on ward, this was as my condition was not conducive to reasonable behavior or self preservation. I have been forced to move back to my parents home as I was unable to make ends meet in a rental home, centrelink will likely cut my rates as it stands which means I won't even be able to make ends meet here. I am in a significant amount of debt and indeed unable to transport myself to a workplace in order to work.

Last edited by Wozza; 20-03-2018 at 11:34 PM.