View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 02:39 PM
STI Master

JRecardo at standard level

I don't think building your mental health on a car is a good idea. How well equipped are you going to be to stay in a good place when/if something else goes wrong with it? I think you need help, but I don't think people giving you money to fix a car is going to do a lot for you.

Perhaps speak to some free financial counsellors regarding your debt. $13k isn't a huge amount to be in the hole for, but it can be overwhelming and detrimental especially if you don't have means of making payments so that would be my first port of call. https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/managi...al-counselling

If you need transport for work purposes then look for a cheap beater to get you around for a few months while you get yourself on your feet. Then when you're in a healthier place you can spend the time and money on bringing your car back.

Are you exploring any of the resources available to people with mental health issues? You may be able to access some free counselling services etc.

I have seen you around on Facebook Kyle and believe you have written off some cars, of which you place the cause on your mental health. I don't think rushing your liberty back onto the road and putting it in a position for that to happen is a good idea mate. I wish you all the best and hope you can find a way to be happy and productive in society.