View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Wozza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Not much family support Kyle? Is there any chance the company you work for can find another role for you in the business? As drastic and daunting as it sounds, have you tried looking for another job? Go into interviews as open and honest about your situation as you have done here. What's to lose? I'm sure there would be a number of employers who would employ someone who has a few current issues going on in their life if they're aware of it, and who actually has a willingness and incentive to work (as opposed to a bludging deadshit).
My family is trying as best they can to offer support, they are however not in the immediate position to help in any significant way. My place of employment has since laid me off. I'd been absent for 4ish months at this point and off, on before that; unable to deal with customers on some days or coming down from breakdowns on other days.

My resume is not amazing and I did not complete high school, due to some drama and issues. I am working to gain qualifications or similar in order to move from this rut but frankly along with all my complications I'm not really employable. The fact that there are some periods of time in which I'm not necessarily capable of social activity or serving customers/clients is already a massive drawback, to add to that I can't engage in strenuous activity or incline my body for any extended period of time. This is due to a heart condition that is currently being investigated, I hope for it to be something that is repairable or at least come out with something that'll minimise reactions or symptoms, but nothing is thus far certain.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk