View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Scoobie Noobie

TimoL at standard level

First of all, thanks for all of the replies. It's nice too see that people are so willing to help a new guy around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli View Post
For a start you should probably be running braided teflon fuel lines anyway. Maybe think about a fuel surge tank and another pump or even two (eg Bosch 044)...see attached
I've been thinking about surge tank setup but I would like to keep the trunk empty for now. Maybe one in the engine bay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
If you were prepared to put the pressure sender at the rear with the the pump outlet, then you could measure any pressure drop between there and where the fuel pressure sensor currently is.

And by moving the sensor around you can measure the pressures and work out exactly where the pressure drop is in the system.
EG :
After the rail but before the reg,
Before the rails,
Before the filter,
Before the hardlines,

But this is alot of mucking around. It would be just as easy to replace fuel rails and hosing at the engine. The standard hardlines are capable of way more than 300hp of e85.

Are you using one of those hardline adapters to fit the different puel pressure regs?
I have already started to gather stuff for new fuel lines. I'll probably go for AN8 size (I know it's an overkill for this setup).
Yes, I'm using an adapter that bolts to the place of the stock FPR. It has a 8 mm hose connection.

Last edited by TimoL; 29-06-2018 at 09:43 PM.