View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Captain Buff at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by matto20v View Post
I took my car to a place in Malaga, spent my hard earnt money, and walked away with a car no quicker than stock and idled like a brick. It would stall under any load at idle (air con, or even power steering - just turning the wheels at idle would cause it to stall).

I then took it to Racetorque Engineering in Wangara, I explained my woes, I drove in, and drove out a few hours later, and viola! It idled, it went like a rocket. Loved it!

Racetorque do ECUTEK, and many others (I have an Autronic)
Appreciate the response mate
My good mates brother had a 10 second Evo and he told me to head to RT. I really wish I had listened to him...but at the time I think I was a bit concerned that RT were Evo friendly and WRX not so...sucks to be me.

Race Torque seem to be the front runners. I know they do EcuTEK and from a brief chat they seemed to know what they were on about. Cheers for the response mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli View Post
Who did your modifications (you can PM if you like)?
I would PM but if you searched around the forum you would find my introduction and photos and whatever so I'll just say outright that it was Maximum Motorsports {{EDIT: My mods were done when they were in Welshpool...it seems they have shifted to Wangara now - which would make my request for a NOR tuner seem ridiculous! - however I was not aware they had shifted}}.

If a moderator wants to censor this post then I'll PM mate

Last edited by Captain Buff; 07-07-2019 at 11:20 PM. Reason: New Information