View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 06:09 PM
Sir AntiLag

dazdavies knows their stuff

Hey all,

Thought I'd better update as it's been a while.

A fair bit has happened since the engine shat itself due to the valve issue. Not much of that was on the car.

After the failure I lost complete interest in the bloody thing and just parked it in the garage and forgot about it.

18 months ago I moved house and put the car in the garage in the new house and continued to ignore its existence.

I contemplated starting work on it and then had a fairly major accident whilst building some stables at the new house for the wife. I fell off a roof and shattered both of my shoulders. I'm now equipped with some upgrades
Left

Right

12 months on and lots of surgery and lots of physio later I'm now just about fully recovered although my days of playing tennis/squash are numbered not that i did much of that anyway.

So now I'm able to again I thought I better make a start on the car.
The new house came with a triple garage but for some reason the previous owner only concreted half of the floor so that was the first thing to be addressed.

I then needed to put some lighting in and a few coats of paint to make it a suitable work space.

With the garage sorted it was time to make a start on the car.

Now as you know I don't do things by halves and this is no exception.

What's the plan I hear you ask?

Well now the car is not my daily anymore I can approach things a little differently this time round. One thing is for sure... This will be the best car I've ever built.

It won't be a quick moving project this time round but everything will be done meticulously and to the best of my ability.

Watch this space!

Last edited by dazdavies; 25-07-2019 at 06:10 PM.