Thread: red car
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Tony knows their stuff

Been abit slack with posting pics so here is afew of where the car currently sits.

- 06 wrx dash bar and heater core fitted, dash has been tested fit and have managed to hide all of the door gap you normally see on the sides. Full gd wiring loom as been run through the car and the next big job will be to splice the accessories in.

- engine bay has been painted. Put a heap of elbow grease into degreasing 20yrs worth of crap. Used colorspec 94h standard for base coat and the color spec deep crystal clear clear coat. 200buks worth of sprsy cans but dam they work so well together. Have used the same stuff previously on the body of the car to which no one ever noticed even though i completely fucked the clear coat. This time around knowing that it has come out 100x better, ill let you be the judge.
url=https://ibb.co/BgFnhq2][/url]

- Warning, scope creap. New gt pump gtps02 1810. Basically just a twin entry td05-18g. Was going to go a blpuch 1.5xtr but this was abput 1k cheaper and should get me by for a fair while until i build the 2.1 stroker and go rotated so didnt see the point in spending blouch money at this stage but still want to party. Chances of blowing 5spd on the dyno are very high