View Single Post
Old 27-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Wet & Messy

slugwrx at standard level

sounds similar to another wrx (my99) on ebay i inquired about...

'Hello,

I know that you have many choices on eBay and I appreciate that you contacted me. First of all, let me assure you about the performances and about the condition of it. As you can see in the images the car is in a perfect shape, perfect cosmetic and engine conditions, and meticulously maintained. No damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, the engine doesn't smoke, runs and sounds awesome, the engine has never been repaired or something like that, never been into accidents and it is as advertised . The price I am after is $12,000.00 AUD. I'm the owner and the transaction can be completed quickly. You will receive all the papers and documentation, the clear title and the certificate of origin and all the bills and invoices. There is no money owning on the title and you will not have any complications about the registration and licensing the car. I'm a veterinary, specialized in thoroughbred (horses) and for the next three months I will be located in London, UK at a special training program. The car is located in Robertson, New South Wales and is ready for delivery, sealed and packaged so we can close the deal as soon as you're ready. A deposit of $4,000 AUD is requiered to buy my car and reserve it for you. The shipping costs are deducted from the price so there will not be any additional costs or charges for you regarding the shipping. I will only close the deal through eBay. I am eligibile for their protection for transactions up to $20,000.00 against fraud and material misrepresentation through the Vehicle Purchase Protection Program. This program is provided for free on all eligible passenger vehicle transactions completed on the eBay Motors site. There's no sign-up, opt-in, or registration necessary. Your passenger vehicle purchase is protected for up to $20,000.00 or the vehicle purchase price, whichever is lower. If we will agree the terms of the sale, i will register the transaction with eBay Motors. You will send the money to their staff, they will verify the payment and if everything is in order, they will advise me to ship the car. After you'll receive the car, you'll have 7 days period for inspection. If you deciede to keep the car, ebay will forward the money to me. If, for some reason at all, you don't want to keep the car you will get your money back. So, eBay will forward me the money only after you'll receive and test the car.
I hope you'll agree with my terms and we'll finalize the transaction smooth and fast. If you agree with my terms, forward me your details (full name, address and ebay ID) so we may begin this transaction through ebay.

Thank you for your conceded time, I'm waiting for your reply.

Mike'