Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Things that shit me V2.0 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/30176-things-shit-me-v2-0-a.html)

SpitShine 23-02-2010 05:16 PM

the new small speed bumps at ecu joondalup. Couldn't afford installing the entire speed-bump so they go cheap...

silver_opal 23-02-2010 07:30 PM

The imbecile 4X4 driver trying to install his bullbar in my tailgate.
Like hello idiot, the lights were red. I couldn't go anywhere, duh.
Top it off you do it to the next person your behind and you replicate your actions.
I wasn't able to get your rego or I would have reported you to the police.
Learn the road rules and back off d@#khead!!!

bumpstop 23-02-2010 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=waxdass;434216]why don't u hijack a Cessna and fly it into their building to protest[/QUOTE]

Meh, been done :D

waxdass 25-02-2010 07:17 PM

Well I gotta bit of a story to share..

In November, I got an email from the head I.T guy over in Newcastle - asking me if I have any malicous software on my computer and to run a virus scan.. and if I was browsing and downloading personal stuff during work hours, because my downloaded quota for the month was huge..(he said that If GMail is open - then is uses mega bandwidth everytime it refreshes).

His gripe was that I downloaded 4.14 gig in October, and 4.7 gig in November - and was basically asking wtfs going on, - I was at No.2 Position in Australia amongst the companies top downloaders... LOL (personally i felt embarresed that I missed out on the no.1 spot).

So anyway - I made up a short story, how I actually DID have gmail open through the day to access personal email (bullshit)...and did occasionally go on youtube and listen to music...this must of been the reasons..

2 days later - I was banned from accessing youtube and facebook! This pissed me off quiet a bit, I love my youtubez and nothings better than looking at some titty on facebook during lunch time!

However - I was glad that he couldnt see exactly the reason how I was downloading so much.. I have a newgroup acount - with a secure vpn etc. I remember during those 2 months - I downloaded quiet a bit of movies and lots of BBC Radio 1 essential mixes :)

Anyway - I stopped after that email and was a good boy up until yesterday.
You see, tomorrow is my last day at my current company - and Im moving over to a different industry next week.

So as a personal vendetta to that fat cunt I.T nerd, I went onto my easynews account - I lined up about 6 Blu Ray movies (around 6gig each) - and let it run since last night. I'm planning that by tomorrow morning, it alll should be done.
I hope the I.T dude has a fukn heart attack, and I also hope I acheive No.1 Position.

thankyou for reading.

end cool story.

reconus 25-02-2010 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=waxdass;434943]
So as a personal vendetta to that fat cunt I.T nerd, I went onto my easynews account - I lined up about 6 Blu Ray movies (around 6gig each) - and let it run since last night. I'm planning that by tomorrow morning, it alll should be done.
I hope the I.T dude has a fukn heart attack, and I also hope I acheive No.1 Position.

thankyou for reading.

end cool story.[/QUOTE]

LMAO :icon_thum

jessw 26-02-2010 12:04 AM

The woman driving a diahatsu move on whitfords ave early wed morning doing 40 in a 70 zone because with one hand she was using a folded up window sun shade to shield her face from the sun and the other hand was doing a shocking job steering her car swerving all over the place.......... :tard:

BALISTC 26-02-2010 07:39 AM

LOL Tode, good one :D

NVRENUF 26-02-2010 08:32 PM

Tode Fckn Awesome ..... Question is have you heard anything of it yet ? lol
To cap that off a big nerdy Crying email from him would be awesome lol

And on a side note thats all facebook is good for really Looking at a bit of tit.
not for all these people and their emo updates about how they are feeling that day lol.

waxdass 26-02-2010 09:02 PM

Nah mate LOL, I dont suspect I will.
Left on a high note today - and also my Blu Rays :D

I hope the cunt chokes on his hot-dog.

PsYcHeD 01-03-2010 03:55 PM

If it makes u feel any better Tode, Facebook and YouTube (amongst other popular sites) are blocked on all Health Department computers.