Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Things that shit me V2.0 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/30176-things-shit-me-v2-0-a.html)

bumpstop 14-11-2009 11:26 AM

Things that shit me V2.0

Something that has been rubbing me lately is that when the aussie dollar is weak the suppliers and distributors are quick as lightning to send revised pricing. But when the dollar is doing well, what do they do? Nothing, funny that! :mad:

Mister Two 14-11-2009 11:27 AM

Banks, Interest Rates... Same Same.

Teach em a lesson, buy direct from the US.

WRP10 14-11-2009 03:39 PM

...Perth's drivers, I dont know how you oldies have made it so long, after 4 years of driving in this city I just get so frustrated that driving is becoming a stress inducing situation,

People doing 10 below in the right hand lane on the freeways and highways, the amount of idiots that have no clue how to merge, people that pull out into your lane and don't make the effort to speed up, people who feel the need to drive in the middle of the road on tightly parked up 2 lane streets...

The little things you take for granted when driving on the road with other people are just such bewildering concepts for the majority of idiot drivers in the city, and im sure it happens everywhere too

V3 RA 14-11-2009 03:53 PM

^^^^ + 12340702602036 for above...

having to take tame off work for exams, when the car is begging for more money to be thrown at it :rolleyes:

Gordon 14-11-2009 09:23 PM

Moths landing in my chips. . . . :D

[SIZE="1"]LOL at Brent[/SIZE]

the kiwi 15-11-2009 10:15 PM

the fact that perth drivers have now graduated from running yellows to now running reds.

I now sit at green lights and have a good look around.

Insome 15-11-2009 10:20 PM

Calling any financial institute and not being able to understand the person on the other end of the phone cause it's in some unheard of country in the middle of nowhere...due to the fact it's cheaper to outsource that sorta thing...

Terry.Wrist 15-11-2009 10:21 PM

^^^^^Same, I've seen so many people doing it lately, especially at night (doesn't even have to be late).
EDIT: To KIWI's comment

dtrally 15-11-2009 10:32 PM

What about some dude walks down my street and ties pink ribbon to my fence near trees that are close to the power lines. I get a notice from a tree lopping company that if I don't get the trees lopped I'll get a fine from the gov't!
I'm ok with getting the trees lopped, by my choice of contractor, but it shits me that a private company can enforce the law. It would be like me putting a notice on the winscreen of every unroadworthy car I see. 'get your car raised to legal height in 10 days or get a fine' by the way, here's my workshop number etc.:mad:

Fozzy 15-11-2009 10:46 PM

Pwrx Blogs.