Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Things that shit me V2.0 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/30176-things-shit-me-v2-0-a.html)

wawa 17-04-2010 04:07 PM

The 80 year ago couple in a merc this morning that proceeded around the Burns Beach / Joondalup Drive roundabout at 10 km with no indicators on and then proceeded to drift into out lane [B]twice[/B] without indicating once out of the roundabout! They nearly took the side of our car off twice and only got back into their lane (note the right hand lane) after Mark layed onto the horn.

Shouldn't have their licence...

_daz_ 17-04-2010 04:55 PM

[QUOTE=wawa;447781]The 80 year ago couple in a merc this morning that proceeded around the Burns Beach / Joondalup Drive roundabout at 10 km with no indicators on and then proceeded to drift into out lane [B]twice[/B] without indicating once out of the roundabout! They nearly took the side of our car off twice and only got back into their lane (note the right hand lane) after Mark layed onto the horn.

Shouldn't have their licence...[/QUOTE]

the sort of people that damage cars in car parks and don't have the slightest clue they've done it

silver_opal 18-04-2010 07:09 AM

People that 'assume' they know what I'm thinking and judge me because of it.

'Go f@#k yourself' applies.

And I hate, loathe and detest people that lie, especially when their in a position of power that can affect a person's job. Loser.

NOT anyone here!!

Rant over.

H8TOBL8 18-04-2010 07:59 AM

People in a vehicle that is way too big for they're ego, driving in the right lane, on the phone, smoking and operating the GPS.
Is this the standard these days?
For less than half the price of a fine, you can buy a handsfree set( not the best maybe but it will be sufficient).

Insome 18-04-2010 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=H8TOBL8;447888]People in a vehicle that is way too big for they're ego, driving in the right lane, on the phone, smoking and operating the GPS.
Is this the standard these days?
For less than half the price of a fine, you can buy a handsfree set( not the best maybe but it will be sufficient).[/QUOTE]

We call them taxi drivers lol

Jenna 18-04-2010 10:55 PM

[QUOTE=Insome;447987]We call them taxi drivers lol[/QUOTE]

lol

Insome 19-04-2010 02:31 AM

People that dump animals.. That's one thing as an animal lover myself that really shits me.

Panda02 19-04-2010 06:10 AM

[QUOTE=wawa;447781]The 80 year ago couple in a merc this morning that proceeded around the Burns Beach / Joondalup Drive roundabout at 10 km with no indicators on and then proceeded to drift into out lane [B]twice[/B] without indicating once out of the roundabout! They nearly took the side of our car off twice and only got back into their lane (note the right hand lane) after Mark layed onto the horn.

Shouldn't have their licence...[/QUOTE]

That has to be the worst intersection or its just ppl really cant drive. thats where i got hit 3 weeks ago now :(

Panda02 19-04-2010 06:11 AM

[QUOTE=Insome;447987]We call them taxi drivers lol[/QUOTE]

bahah so true

TROLLEY 19-04-2010 09:16 AM

Something that shits me... when your driver's side sun visor loses its 'snap' and won't sit in position properly. It's 2 years old ffs! Simple, but f#@cking annoying.