Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2009, 10:57 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Papa Het at standard level
Default How do you report dangerous driving?

I guess in a similar vein to the Saving lives rant thread...

I keep encountering a car on Kwinana Freeway that is being driven way to slowly and is causing some serious problems further down the line.

If the traffic is flowing at 100 the car is being driven at 70-80 and the other week it was being driven at 55 while traffic ahead was flowing at 80.

Its amazing the problems being caused...traffic will suddenly back up in both lanes and as you manage to work forward you see the problem is this car sitting at the front with clear road ahead. People get caught out by it being so slow and have to slame on the brakes or people are ducking in to the right lane and cutting the quicker moving traffic off.

Its a brand new looking dark grey Holden Barina being driven by a young woman (you would ), cant see any P plates on it but she looks to be an age where she wouldnt be long off of them.

She also looks an absolute nervous wreck behind the wheel which is a real concern; leaning forward off the seat, gripping the wheel really hard and she always looks flustered and basically way out of her depth.
I encountered her this morning and she had a truck literally within 4 feet of the back of her car, as I passed I had a look and she looked like she was going to cry or vomit with fear.

This is not a one off either, I must run in to her at least twice a week heading north and south on the freeway. I have also gone past her when the freeway is clear and fairly empty and its the same story.

So anyway I want to report her, I dont care if she gets charged with anything (I dont think she can be charged with anything?) but someone seriously needs to have a word with her because she is causing traffic problems and in my opinion WILL cause an accident.

I had a look around but the only thing I can find (suprise suprise) is a hoon hotline to report people speeding....

Tags
dangerous, driving, report