Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Karma / Irony FTW (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/41016-karma-irony-ftw.html)

urabus 22-03-2011 04:02 PM

Karma / Irony FTW

In an about face to the things that shit me thread and also my Fuktard employee of the day thread I thought I would start up a thread where one could put stories that brought a smile to there face.

Could end up with a heap of CSB but at least some people might find it interesting!

I'll start. Had a rather ambitious emloyee. Wanted to be MD before he could fill out a timesheet. Anyways hung around for a few years and to be fair did a pretty good job as a site supervisor. Basically illiterate but we could work around that. Anyways kept pushing for more money / responsibility which he clearly was not ready for. So he left for his coveted 'management position' with an opposition company. Was definitely in the right place at the right time and took on the job running the place.

It has taken about 3 years but found out last week that the company he is running is now bankrupt and in the process of being wound up.

My heart bleeds..... Just waiting for him to swallow his pride and ring up looking for a job..... I hope my HR girl puts him through to me so I can give him a piece of my mind before I laugh at him and hang up....

Brendon

American Dave 22-03-2011 04:23 PM

just saying...cool story bro LOL

easytiger 22-03-2011 04:42 PM

[QUOTE=urabus;547597]In an about face to the things that shit me thread and also my Fuktard employee of the day thread I thought I would start up a thread where one could put stories that brought a smile to there face.

Could end up with a heap of CSB but at least some people might find it interesting!

I'll start. Had a rather ambitious emloyee. Wanted to be MD before he could fill out a timesheet. Anyways hung around for a few years and to be fair did a pretty good job as a site supervisor. Basically illiterate but we could work around that. Anyways kept pushing for more money / responsibility which he clearly was not ready for. So he left for his coveted 'management position' with an opposition company. Was definitely in the right place at the right time and took on the job running the place.

It has taken about 3 years but found out last week that the company he is running is now bankrupt and in the process of being wound up.

My heart bleeds..... Just waiting for him to swallow his pride and ring up looking for a job..... I hope my HR girl puts him through to me so I can give him a piece of my mind before I laugh at him and hang up....

Brendon[/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.google.com.au/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2328/2355853490_cd1283803a_o.png&sa=X&ei=TVGITavbE4j-vQPJmI2LDg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFuD6NRWRyu7tN9xj7Yp83-0tPhEQ[/img]

you vindictive so and so

urabus 22-03-2011 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=American Dave;547601]just saying...cool story bro LOL[/QUOTE]

Well I thought it would be a whole lot better than this prick cut me off on the freeway this morning.

Dickhead in a commo did a burnout OMG so dangerous. Wont someone think of the children.

Brendon

teejay 22-03-2011 05:23 PM

Sucks for him but what about the other 20 guys who lose their jobs too ?

Yours sincerely,

vindictive bastard

American Dave 22-03-2011 05:28 PM

Wont someone think of the ribs nom nom nom

Dinhgy 22-03-2011 07:42 PM

Just had a bloke that left, that had worked for the company for 8 or so years. He was normal dayshift and decided to join the shift roster so he could get more pay for his long service leave.

So he did a week on the shift roster, went on his long service and when he came back, he was complaining that he couldnt do the hours, making all sorts of excuses to jump of shift and wanted to go back to dayshift. The boss told him no, and said if he didnt like it he could find another job.

So he stuck with it for a few months and now he has left to go work in cloudbreak for FMG on a 3 month contract. Little did he know, we are opening a store up there and pays 5 grand more than what he is on now. Unlucky

sic-em-wrx 22-03-2011 07:49 PM

you gotta give the man an "a" for effort, he tried to get further. Some people may not know they arent ready but are keen to learn. Hope karma bites you in the ass.

sobo 22-03-2011 08:20 PM

[QUOTE=sic-em-wrx;547658]you gotta give the man an "a" for effort, he tried to get further. Some people may not know they arent ready but are keen to learn. Hope karma bites you in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Harsh...

tuna 22-03-2011 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=sic-em-wrx;547658]you gotta give the man an "a" for effort, he tried to get further. Some people may not know they arent ready but are keen to learn. Hope karma bites you in the ass.[/QUOTE]

doesnt mean the guy who gets ahead is anygood.

any opportunity if they jump ship is probably benificial to the organisation.