Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Fark this PC World! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/44802-fark-pc-world.html)

TheDoctor 21-09-2011 09:42 AM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;610195]haha J, I'm actually in a good mood, but I'm a cnut all the time..

[I]PS: Fuck you TJ you overweight serbian goat rooting fuck[/I] <3

Is it just me, or is it getting worse and worse. Like, Craig, you might know as a teacher, but I heard you can't even write kids names up on the board these days, or send a kid outside for being an asswipe.. Schools are calling off camps where you stay the night because it's too hard to sort out permissions etc... It's a fucking cotton wool society![/QUOTE]

I'm a teacher and it's not that bad yet. There is a lot of paperwork to do an excursion but that's just the world we live in.

ImPreSiV 21-09-2011 09:44 AM

I went for a ride the other day, and I ended up at the skate park in Kinross. Now this place is a big skate park, concrete, dangerous, like it should be.. yet the place was packed. Kids as young as 2 on those handled skateboard things Jester mentioned, kids on bmx's and kids on skateboards. I was watching, waiting for something to happen, as, it was only a matter of time... sure enough, some little girl got taken out by a bike, she was screaming, her Dad come rushing over to see if she was ok...

The best part about it all, was the place exisisted.. give it a couple more years, it will be removed because it's all too unsafe!

jEstEr? 21-09-2011 09:45 AM

Alfreds Kitchen - how the fuck they have an open fire next to a major road in this litigious day and age is beyond me

mitchwnz 21-09-2011 09:46 AM

Isn't there a thread already for Sandy Vaginas!?

GTB Liberty 21-09-2011 09:52 AM

Mitch if we wanted a Kiwi's opinion we'd have made NZ a state of Australia ;)

Political correctness is a passive aggressive's way of shoving their view down our throat.

ALEX. 21-09-2011 09:53 AM

[QUOTE=mitchwnz;610228]Isn't there a thread already for Sandy Vaginas!?[/QUOTE]
Yes, and you've posted in it already!
[QUOTE=andrewp;610215]...when I was a kid the nursery at kingsway had... massive metal slides that burnt your arse if it was hot[/QUOTE]
Those metal slides sure were a pain in the ass.
I find these new plastic-fangled ones do not hurt my ass any more.

That's my contribution.

PS: Mac 4eva.

MISSWRXYSTi 21-09-2011 09:54 AM

:p
fixed.

[QUOTE=ALEX.;610234]Yes, and you've posted in it frequently!

[/QUOTE]

meatbag 21-09-2011 10:13 AM

We are no longer allowed to read Zoo, FHM or ralph magazines on the plane to work or at work. Apparently it's too vulger for women but at the same time the same women that complained are reading their girly magazines with blokes in swimwear throughout.

Only 3 years ago, we used to have picture magazines all over the crib room table and in the work ute.

teejay 21-09-2011 10:20 AM

Why the fuck is there a woman on the plane?

Is there a kitchen on the plane?

American Dave 21-09-2011 10:21 AM

1987 was the year and PC was nowhere to be found. There was no internet or fax...just teletex.

You could smoke in the office at work and at lunch time all the workers jumped in their cars beat it down to the pub for a counter lunch costing $5 and 4 pints all consumed in 45 minutes before driving back to work. In general there would be one or two skympys working the bar and they would def show their tits if you to chose to flip a coin for it.
At 5pm the company beer fridge opened and most generally had at least two cans for the road and maybe a bit of ping pong or pool was played in the company rec room.
Booze buses, multinovas and fixed speed cameras did not exist. There was a gentlemen' club in North Perth that had a cracking businessmen' lunch for $8 all you could eat and $2 middies. (its now a BP and Maccas sigh)

Best time EVER