Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Fark this PC World! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/44802-fark-pc-world.html)

ImPreSiV 21-09-2011 08:57 AM

Fark this PC World!

'Everyone is entitled to their opinion' and 'each to their own'... words we've had spoken to us since Adam was a boy...

These days, if your opinion isn't what someone wants to hear, you get sued. If it's about someone's business, you get sued. If you tell someone to get fucked, you get sued. If your kids go to school, Santa can't come and visit, because some of the kids don't understand (religious reasons)

Fuck this politically correct world!

What happen to the good old days? When kids could be kids...

What's the stupidist thing you've seen/heard?

Let it all out.. I'm in a cnuty mood...

teejay 21-09-2011 09:04 AM

Shut the fuck up 4 eyes

TROLLEY 21-09-2011 09:05 AM

One thing that really shits me is the media having to use the term "dark skinned" when describing a possible offender. That really helps narrow it down - the perpetrator could be Aboriginal, African, Asian, a European with Jersey Shore style fake tan or an Australian just returning from Bali.

BOMB3R 21-09-2011 09:11 AM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;610185]
Let it all out.. I'm in a cnuty mood...[/QUOTE]

So you lied to me!

People are way too sensitive these days but then again because of the internet they are open to a lot more publicity as well and peoples opinions reach a lot further than they did previously.

I blame America for our 'I will sue you society'!

Saint_23 21-09-2011 09:13 AM

+1 Political correctness is a pet hate of mine. I still believe in common courtesy and good manners,
but having to watch everything you say just in case you offend some minority has become ridiculous.

mitchwnz 21-09-2011 09:15 AM

Sounds like a bit of manstration Kym.. Do you need a manpon?

ImPreSiV 21-09-2011 09:16 AM

haha J, I'm actually in a good mood, but I'm a cnut all the time..

[I]PS: Fuck you TJ you overweight serbian goat rooting fuck[/I] <3

Is it just me, or is it getting worse and worse. Like, Craig, you might know as a teacher, but I heard you can't even write kids names up on the board these days, or send a kid outside for being an asswipe.. Schools are calling off camps where you stay the night because it's too hard to sort out permissions etc... It's a fucking cotton wool society!

MISSWRXYSTi 21-09-2011 09:17 AM

Iphones not politically correct - Spell check on my phone not accepting the word C*nt. No I dont want County.

teejay 21-09-2011 09:21 AM

Macedonians root goats, not us!

Seriously - totally agree - pc is ruining society

ITS NOT FIREMAN, ITS FIREPERSON - I actually heard a hairy smelly lesbian hippie say that in the city, despite the fact I have never seen a female fighting a fire in uniform.

Its just shit like that - who gives a fuck.

Ohhhhhhh you cant tell a women shes looking good - thats harrassment, even though she probably spends half her wage on products and clothes, plus is happy to have her rack hanging out 3/4's of the way.

Cant call someone old, its now aged person. Cant call someone aboriginal, its now native Australian.

Fuck off!

ausyve 21-09-2011 09:22 AM

At the high school I work at, the students are researching the history of the Red Cross.
The symbol is a red cross, except for when its a red crescent because Muslems find it offensive.
I wonder what they use when adding and multiplying?