Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Police on phone while driving!! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/44867-police-phone-while-driving.html)

teejay 23-09-2011 09:39 PM

Police are exempt from certain rules whilst in the course of duty. Good luck proving he wasnt.

mARC 23-09-2011 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=stoff;611695]You just got taught a very important lesson! but you obviously weren't paying attention!!!

and the lesson is:

LIFES A GAME, AND THE SECRET IS POWER! If you don't believe me, you've already lost...[/QUOTE]

[YT]rfh4Mhp-a6U[/YT]

Pimpreza 24-09-2011 03:20 AM

You guys can't be serious about reporting a D or cop, I'd rather go sleep in a park in Northbridge, life would be much less risky.

Master D 24-09-2011 07:48 AM

The Game

You just lost it

tactix. 24-09-2011 08:27 AM

Im new to these forums n not wanting to argue but maybe his one of those cops that might look the other way when his seen any of us on the phone.. who knows how many cops have seen us texting or talking on the phone and let it slide... maybe....
its a theory id rather not test though!

Kato 24-09-2011 09:39 AM

100% sure it was a cop? I mean anyone can put antennas on their windows, so unless there were flashing lights, uniform on the guy etc, what makes you think it was a cop and not a sales rep?

MANliamUTD 24-09-2011 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=Kato;611743]100% sure it was a cop? I mean anyone can put antennas on their windows, so unless there were flashing lights, uniform on the guy etc, what makes you think it was a cop and not a sales rep?[/QUOTE]

100% sure it was a cop mate aye, had the lights in the back window and the two little square ones on the dash front window, as he pulled behind me i was unable to see his plates, then as we took off again he just dropped further and further back on the freeway:( other wise i would have tried to report him and see what would happened with it, but known them probably would have just got a slap on the wrist and told not to let people see them using there phones while driving or somthing like that.

MANliamUTD 24-09-2011 02:54 PM

[QUOTE=tactix.;611734]Im new to these forums n not wanting to argue but maybe his one of those cops that might look the other way when his seen any of us on the phone.. who knows how many cops have seen us texting or talking on the phone and let it slide... maybe....
its a theory id rather not test though![/QUOTE]

that is true mate that some police do look the otherway sometimes when they see people on there phones but thats their decision they "SHOULD" be leading an example of road safety and road road so in my opinion even the police that do turn a blind eye when they see someone on the phone shouldnt be using there phone whilst in a cop car haha

BOMB3R 24-09-2011 02:58 PM

I hope you have never used your phone while driving. I don't understand the hate to be honest, we have all done it, to go to the trouble of reporting anyone let alone an officer for doing it is pretty crap.

MANliamUTD 24-09-2011 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=Pimpreza;611721]You guys can't be serious about reporting a D or cop, I'd rather go sleep in a park in Northbridge, life would be much less risky.[/QUOTE]

got that right mate lol but worth a go if i did catchn the plates, nothing would have happened to him anyways if i did report it