Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Evolution R (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/evolution-r/)
-   -   Automotive jacks and tools (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/evolution-r/43846-automotive-jacks-tools.html)

chong 10-02-2013 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=mao;736648]Guys, Chong: Sorry for the late reply as my workload has been huge during the last 2 months with all the festive holidays, plus catching up with work.

Our online retailer over East has complained about us selling on here and we are forced to bring in another design, so there is no conflict of interest. ETA is mid march at this moment if you can wait. We are currently waiting for Aust standards approval AS.NZS 2615:2004 and are unable to sell this other model until the approval comes through.

We have dealt with this item on at trade level and it has been a mission on my part to try to keep the trade customer happy and bring an added value item to you guys here at the same time.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Ok Mao, I will see how I go. PM me when they arrive. Thanks

chong 20-03-2013 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=mao;736648]Guys, Chong: Sorry for the late reply as my workload has been huge during the last 2 months with all the festive holidays, plus catching up with work.

Our online retailer over East has complained about us selling on here and we are forced to bring in another design, so there is no conflict of interest. ETA is mid march at this moment if you can wait. We are currently waiting for Aust standards approval AS.NZS 2615:2004 and are unable to sell this other model until the approval comes through.

We have dealt with this item on at trade level and it has been a mission on my part to try to keep the trade customer happy and bring an added value item to you guys here at the same time.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Hi Mao. Have you got an update on this?

RUSSGT 20-03-2013 10:55 AM

Possibly keen for one of these jacks too!

mao 20-03-2013 11:20 AM

Not forgotten. Waiting for AS to come through

chong 20-03-2013 11:50 AM

Eta?

Okibi 20-03-2013 01:44 PM

How low will these ones go, I don't need 3.5 tonne etc I need something that will get under my car.

mao 20-03-2013 03:02 PM

Guys, as much as I want my 100 jacks to be cleared for sale, I am subject to their approval and waiting time which is out of my control. Please wait for my updates.

I am only bringing one model of low jack now which is 2T and awaiting approval, as each new line will cost more than 20k for stock, freight and approval. No intentions of bringing in others ATM until this line has cleared.

RUSSGT 21-03-2013 10:25 AM

Do you sell the jack stands aswell? How much?

mao 22-03-2013 12:16 PM

Hey Russ,

How are u? No plans for the jack stands as yet. Depends on how thes AS approval on the jacks go at this moment.

Will recommend the Blue Point ones from Snap on as they are pretty sturdy.

[QUOTE=RUSSGT;744309]Do you sell the jack stands aswell? How much?[/QUOTE]

RUSSGT 22-03-2013 12:33 PM

Thanks!