Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Evolution R (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/evolution-r/)
-   -   Whiteline Gear / Lowered King Springs/ Lowered Springs/ Other Suspension Installs (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/evolution-r/44083-whiteline-gear-lowered-king-springs-lowered-springs-other-suspension-installs.html)

mao 15-08-2011 02:56 AM

yes we do have the camber bolts.

[QUOTE=Din;596991]great timing, was thinking of these for my next upgrades.

very interested in a full kit.

do you also have the camber bolts?

cheers[/QUOTE]

Deviouskim 15-08-2011 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=mao;596997]Have seen standard ones break, but then again case to case, so it is your call.[/QUOTE]
OK, just curious as I was told you HAVE to get new ones, didn't know the reason for this. Will book in soon :)

REXXXED 15-08-2011 11:23 AM

PM sent :)

TarmacSTi 15-08-2011 03:34 PM

Love this, can i please get a price for the front and rears with linkages and also an anti-lift kit fitted to a GC8 STi

mao 16-08-2011 05:24 PM

Front and Rear sway bars with linkages ar $850
Antilift kit is $230 installed.

Regards.

[QUOTE=TarmacSTi;597245]Love this, can i please get a price for the front and rears with linkages and also an anti-lift kit fitted to a GC8 STi[/QUOTE]

Munsie 16-08-2011 06:19 PM

Gday Mao, wondering if you also do the Roll centre/bump steer, cheers

wrxr2d2 16-08-2011 06:53 PM

Oh Damn Mao, luckily I read the first post again. I was all excited about the deal you were offering. Here is me thinking, sway bar, links, alk, roll center and diff upgrade and maybe the steering bushes and getting a great deal at that, then read for GD and GC's only. Unfortunately for me i have a GR, bugga, bugga. Any special deal on GR's coming up.
Just a quick question if I bought the sway bars and link separately it comes to $800 installed, not the special price of $850 if I combine them together.
Would like a price for GR if you can get it.
Cheers

mao 16-08-2011 07:40 PM

Yes will post that up once I sort out the pricing tomorrow.
Good call as well, Whiteline and Red Ranger do quite a bit ofperformance parts and I will try my best to update and post prices for all these fantastic Oz products here on this thread.

[QUOTE=Munsie;597721]Gday Mao, wondering if you also do the Roll centre/bump steer, cheers[/QUOTE]

Will get some pricing up for the GR and GH models asap. Thanks for the heads up.

[QUOTE=wrxr2d2;597730]Oh Damn Mao, luckily I read the first post again. I was all excited about the deal you were offering. Here is me thinking, sway bar, links, alk, roll center and diff upgrade and maybe the steering bushes and getting a great deal at that, then read for GD and GC's only. Unfortunately for me i have a GR, bugga, bugga. Any special deal on GR's coming up.
Just a quick question if I bought the sway bars and link separately it comes to $800 installed, not the special price of $850 if I combine them together.
Would like a price for GR if you can get it.
Cheers[/QUOTE]

baylee 16-08-2011 07:52 PM

Hi Mao,
Mate in going to try and get in tomorrow for my apex filter,
How much am I looking at for;
24mm sway front
Front Links
Race anti lift kit.
Don't need installation as I'll do it myself.

Thanks
Ashley

mao 16-08-2011 08:10 PM

Hi dude. PM sent.

[QUOTE=baylee;597744]Hi Mao,
Mate in going to try and get in tomorrow for my apex filter,
How much am I looking at for;
24mm sway front
Front Links
Race anti lift kit.
Don't need installation as I'll do it myself.

Thanks
Ashley[/QUOTE]