Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Former Workshops Forum
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Scoobie Noobie

nakedterror at standard level
Default Introducing Rampant Performance Imports

Hi Guys,

I think it's safe to say that many of you already know of me, as I know I ship truckloads to WA and of all the states in Oz, you guys seem to be far more serious about your cars than the rest

For those who don't know me, or who haven't heard of Rampant. My name is Aaron, I've been importing new and used parts for about 5 years now and I started Rampant in 2004. WRXs are a passion for me and I tend to bring in stuff that I want for myself. Works well, as I don't want to sell stuff I wouldn't be prepared to use

I can bring in halfcuts, complete cars for compliance or race/rally, engines, gearboxes - you name it. I can get practically anything new or used and can arrange purchase and importation of all things large and small - if it's legal, I can do it

New and used wheels are a specialty and I'll usually beat any price you get elsewhere, so give me a try

You'll often see the Rampant banner ahead of you at Motorsports events over there, as Rampant is a proud sponsor of Blaise Paris ( a name familiar to many of you I have no doubt) and his Evo 8 MR. Check it out at www.blaiseparisracing.com

Please check out my site at www.rampant.net.au

Look forward to helping you soon!

Cheers

Aaron

www.rampant.net.au
aaron@rampant.net.au
Old 03-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Scoobie Noobie

nakedterror at standard level

fyi, I have just added a heap more stuff to my online shop from the last container, including quite a few sets of 4 piston brakes