Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Former Workshops Forum
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Scoobie Noobie

nakedterror at standard level
Default Work Wheels - low LOW prices.

Feel free to ask me for pricing on any of the Work Wheel range and I will get back to you asap. These prices are not a once off, limited run - they are here to stay, however they can move based on the prevailing exchange rate. At the moment it's super strong and I am passing the benefits on to you!

You have two choices for shipping, both methods come into my warehouse/showroom in Ringwood, Vic. Shipping out to interstate guys will be $80 per set for Adelaide/Sydney, $90 Brisbane and $110 for Perth. These are for Metro business addresses, residential add $12 and for country/remote areas I will your need your postcode to provide a quote

First choice for shipping - container. I ship containers monthly so you're looking at around 6 weeks delivery time, up to 8 max.

Second choice - air freight. I ship air freight on average twice a month so you'd usually be looking at around 2-3 weeks for order to arrive in Melbourne, obviously providing Work are able to supply immediately.

Here are a couple of examples of the more popular Work Wheels for our Subies.

WORK Emotion CR-KAI - in regular colours, WMB (Work Metal Bright) is extra.

Set of 4 in 18 x 7.5" $1550 container shipping - $1750 air freight

Work Emotion XD9 - in regular colours, WMB (Work Metal Bright) is extra.

Set of 4 in 18 x 8" $1650 container shipping - $1850 air freight

Work Meister S1 3pc - in Silver and White - other colours or polished finish available at extra cost

Set of 4 in 18 x 7.5" $3150 container shipping - $3350 air freight

Set of 4 in 18 x 8" $3230 container shipping - $3430 air freight

Payment details.

Payment terms - payment in full is required at the time your order is placed. We will usually have the stock in our warehouse in Japan ready to go for the more popular rims, shortly we will also carry stock in Melbourne

Payment is available through the usual methods, cash, cheque, money order, bank deposit to our ANZ bank acct, EFTPOS on site and Visa or Mastercard over the phone.

WE DON'T CHARGE EXTRA FOR CREDIT CARDS!

Paypal is also available, however you will need to add 3% to the amount payable due to their exorbitant fees.

Cheers

Aaron
Old 10-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Scoobie Noobie

nakedterror at standard level

I will be pricing up RAYS wheels as well, my pricing will be very competitive on these also. I can get any brand of Japanese wheel available