Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Former Workshops Forum
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Sir AntiLag

Darren at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Darren
Default Group buy: S203 replica front lips & oil coolers

As some of you may know, a friend of mine owns Processwest in Sydney and we are the distributor of his parts here in perth. He's called me to organise a group buy over here for these front lips (Rexnet has a group buy going too). Here are the details I've copied from the rexnet thread:
Guys

Doing a group buy on V-Limited S203 replica front lips. They are available in either carbon fibre or FRP (fibre reinforced plastic). This group buy is for 03-05 STi.

Group buy will work like this:

I currently have an order in place with an overseas composite manufacturer for 100 units. Any units not sold in this group buy will be sold in bulk to the USA. This means that the size of the group buy will not have any effect on the price. It also means that if you do not purchase a lip in this group buy there will be atleast a 3 month wait (after the delivery of this group buy) untill the next shipment is ready.
The quality of this product is absolutely outstanding. I have been looking at other replica lips on the market and nothing comes close. The company that makes these lips for me are the best composite manufacturers in the world. They produce OEM for company's like Suzuki and Yamaha.

I own the mould for this lip so it is not available anywhere else.

The lips come with every clip/bracket/screw that you need. Installation is very easy and the fit is perfect. These lips will fit WRX but you need the STi side splitters to make it work.

I will have some better pics in the next few days but here are a few samples.

Costing and delivery

FRP lip $395.00 shipped
Carbon lip $590.00 shipped

My shipment of 100 units will arrive around the 20th January (possibly earlier). To be part of this group buy you will need to put a $100 deposit down. Remainder payable when the lips arrive.

For the 06STi guys...I have the tooling (mould) underway right now..should have a sample of this mid-January.

For those of you with 03-05 WRX's and not STi's, you will need the STi front splitters (the buldge in the front corners of the bar) to make the lip fit. I can get a hold of these splitters as genuine Subaru parts (that come painted too!) for $250 a pair.

Also as part of this buy, Kevin has allowed me to re-do the group buy I did a few months back on oil coolers. These coolers are made to fit the model of car you have and come with excellent fittings. If you want to have a look, feel free to come down to the shop and have a look at my car. For further details go to Process west oil coolers

Please call me on 9457 1700 or email darren@technikcaraudio.com.au if you have any further queries or want to put down a deposit.

Darren

Last edited by technik_wrx; 13-12-2005 at 12:20 PM.