Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   MY06 STi Power and Torque Specs Confirmed (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/1349-my06-sti-power-torque-specs-confirmed.html)

slappy 15-09-2005 08:23 AM

wonder what it will make with an exhaust and retune, GTRs make alot of extrapower if they are retunes with a new exhaust. Id be suprised if you would get less than 30% increase in power.

flash 15-09-2005 08:45 AM

typical subaru, they couldnt run a friggen chook raffle without fu-kin it up, the public wont a full bodied rooster and what do we get some under weight batam rooster, thats going to find it hard to fluck other bigger chooks, why that, the lack of any size balls..............

EXPLICIT 15-09-2005 08:54 AM

Who cares......stock cars are never nearly fast enough out of the box......zorst/ecu or flash and it'll open up nicely........for how long tho.....that is the question :angel11:

257's will go hard, they just require a more subtle approach to tuning vs the 207's that can take a nice whack of timing!

Rexilla 15-09-2005 08:59 AM

Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX

Sethor 15-09-2005 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=Andy]i was under the impression the sti's we got up until now had 195kw...due to our el crappy fuel.[/QUOTE]

The motors are not the same.

our EJ207's are still basically a Detuned 01/02 STi motor, the jdm 03/04 models got the twinscroll turbos & revised internals and in 05 they have switched back to sidefeed injectors so they are not the same as a current jdm model.

wombat 15-09-2005 09:05 AM

[QUOTE=Rexilla]Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX Evo IX[/QUOTE]

no auto dude... what ya gonna do? deal with the manual? you should drive one the gearbox is amazing

STi06 15-09-2005 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=tuna]and whats the bet that the day you get it, you fit a show-off valve, cover it in gay stickers and fit neons. heres a tip, if its cool, paint it pink.[/QUOTE]

I think someone is a little insecure. Tuna you contribute nothing to this thread, but negativity. Grow up you big baby! Get that chip off your shoulder.

Intra 15-09-2005 01:45 PM

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

:naka:

BALISTC 15-09-2005 01:53 PM

Tuna is just a little bit jealous I think, because he cant tow his boat with his EJ207 ;)

STi06 15-09-2005 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=BALISTC]Tuna is just a little bit jealous I think, because he cant tow his boat with his EJ207 ;)[/QUOTE]

Gee new material for you? Never heard the "tow your boat" line. I can't believe that out of 10,000 sperm, you were the quickest