Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Mister Two at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nang3
the mum didnt give a rats ass, gave us a fake phone number etc and the cops wouldnt give us the real one from her rego because of invasion of privacy bullshit...

Freedom of information act allows you to get that information from her rego details I believe. Ive used it before to get the home address of an asshole who tried to rob my shop.

Or you could have just beaten the little shit. (not hard, just a swift smack right on the face). And if the mom demands details give her a fake number.

Last edited by Mister Two; 10-07-2007 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:36 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Two
Freedom of information act allows you to get that information from her rego details I believe. Ive used it before to get the home address of an asshole who tried to rob my shop.

Or you could have just beaten the little shit. (not hard, just a swift smack right on the face). And if the mom demands details give her a fake number.
really??? cause i told the cops that and they wouldnt have a bar of it !!

mate i was so close to ripping his arms off, I was so pissed off !! typical little white trash shit, rats tail and all... at least he started bawling his ring off when i ran up and yelled in his face
Old 10-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Melle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Two

Privacy Act wont allow it anymore, which is a pain in the backside. I have so many friends who have been hit and the car flees the sceen, and can do stuff all but let the cop follow up the plate numbers...
Old 10-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Mister Two at standard level

Well in order to get the information I needed I had to send a letter to some department within the police service. The cops also wouldn't give the details to me in person or over the phone.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Sir AntiLag

fsk at standard level

i have a mate with an EL XR8 with the ford kid pissing on holden sticker..he garages his car on weekends and leaves his dads BF XR6 ute out because of all the damage that gets done to it..he lives on a popular route home from a nightclub

hes getting it resprayed soon as the last keyjob would have been afew hundred meters longthey circled the car plenty of times

the stupidest part is he wont take the sticker off
Old 10-07-2007, 12:41 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

harlz21 at standard level

I have two long key marks down the left had side of my car and its looks like someone thought my boot lid was a scratchy from a car park a few weeks back.

..OMG! thats so sick it makes other things that are sick look less sick..
Old 10-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

sky at standard level

damn sorry to hear bro, i park my car at alexander shopping now and then when i go to the chinese grocers. to think some retard would do such a thing
Old 10-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Thomas_123 at standard level

Sorry to hear that dude...its always on the back of my mine when i park it away from home. To hear it happen just dampens the fun of owning a wrx.

Sounds like there are some trouble makers that hang around alexander heights shopping centre. Maybe its one or a group of sickos that have nothing better to do...

I drive past there sometimes at night and always see cars doing burnouts or like kids skating around there.

If its so common we should set a trap and lie in wait...ready to teach those bastards a lesson in karma!
Old 11-07-2007, 11:23 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

subliber at standard level

sorry to hear.
sounds like something is up at that shopping centre.

cops and security dont do sh1t. i had a hit and run a while back and i gave the cops the rego and they didnt care. said that they wouldnt be able to prove anthing.

everyone just needs to keep there eye out for this kind of thing and if they see it happening to someones car, wrx or not. dont turned a blind eye. but for all i care about these kind of people, you can leave them with one!

Tags
candt, car, f$king, keyed, today