Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Melle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggz
sorry to see that happen to a fellow wrx-er
alex. heights shopping centre is our local too.. we parked around the gull area (around 3pm) doing our shopping so car was not far from the bus stop! had a quick look around my car just then but hard to see at nite.. makes you want to get a baseball bat and go crazy!! what time did u park ur car there?
I am on holiday time so I have no idea hwat time of the day it is, but it would have been around the 3:30 - 4pm mark. I parked near the post office if that helps....

The turbo timer would have been running for a bit so that might have attracted attention.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Sir AntiLag

uglycong at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi
Yeah that must SUX bigtime. You cant park your car anywhere these days without 24/7 watch on it. Its even unsafe in your own driveway. Sorry to hear dude hope you can get it fixed.

my mates skyline was parked in my driveway and someone sprayed a thick line of black paint across his car. my bet is school kids since its the school holidays
Old 09-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Melle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby2006
heh that you know of..... last time i was up at cannington, saw a nice motorbike sitting there, had a few aboriginal kids hanging around it, one of them was sitting on the seat and pressing and pulling things...
The alarm put's a stop to most of that - it's REALLY loud, and parking next to some one else's R1 helps
Old 09-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Goofy at standard level

I would have love to have gotten my hands on that little prick. Would have used a key to leave a permanent mark on his face
It would appear to me that turbo cars seem to be more of a target than sportbikes or fully sick V8's. Have a few mates who have had similar experiences with their sportcars. I don't understand why though, I guess all I can put it down to is people are fuckheads.

Car will have to be off the road for a couple of weeks due to getting paint touchups done at mates rates. We'll get it properly fixed then.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

my99wrx at standard level

yea there way to maany bogans around and none of them have any respect for riceburners. i had a fuck head kick my last car on back quater pnnel and on hatch and then 2 week later some one keyed and he only got a 500 fine from the court makes me want to go do that to his car see how he likes it
Old 09-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Sir AntiLag

Makoto at standard level

sorry to hear about that...
wonder what these low life ppl get out of these....
satisfaction???
i dont understand at all...
low life scumbags...
Old 09-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Sir AntiLag

Yeah at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Yeah

They just either some dickheads or idiots, i would smash them right in
their face if i saw them do this shit on my car.
Tough luck mate, hopes everything will be fine.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:12 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Mister Two at standard level

Fucking bastards! Car alarms need to incorporate some kind of touch sensor for the outside panels. You know how those K-mart touch lamps work? Like that but in a car alarm system. Plus maybe electrify the outside body panels to give a small jolt to any dickhead that tries to touch it with a metal key. Brushing up against it shouldnt cause a shock if were parked next to said car and simply were going about your business.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Sir AntiLag

low rider at standard level

yeah i work at woolworths at alexander heights shopping centre, i come finished from work, to find that some punk has pushed a trolley into my front bumper, and scratrched quite a bit and he's also manged to snap off my eyelid, which pissed me off, if i find that little shit, i'll reaarnage his little face
Old 10-07-2007, 09:42 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

how fucked is it that ya gotta worry about this sort of shit hey !!!

mate 30 odd years ago when Chargers/Monaros/XY's etc were all the ducks nuts i bet this sort of shit never happened!!
Kids back then knew that if they got caught doing something like this, the car owner would beat the living shit out of them, the cops would approve and not give any sympathy, and no doubt the kids parents would give them a slap around the ear as well when they were brought home...

Nowadays if you hit someone damaging your car you will be sued, the cops cant rough them up and the kids parents would be all up for sueing your ass for emotional trauma yada yada yada... fucken politically correct bullshit gone wrong!!!

we had a similar incident at our work about 2 years ago, some little 8 or 9 yr old white trash shit was throwing rocks at the cars in our carpark while his mum was in the surf shop next door.. there was my 350z, a couple of CLK mercs and some other newish cars and he hit almost all of them, chipping a few and dinging a corolla...
I saw him and fucking exploded and if it hadnt taken me 30 secs to get downstairs and out to him i dont think I would have calmed down and he would be missing a few fingers by now..
called the cops and they basically told us to fuck off cause the kid was under 10 and cant be held responsible for his actions... the mum didnt give a rats ass, gave us a fake phone number etc and the cops wouldnt give us the real one from her rego because of invasion of privacy bullshit...

this fuckin country needs to harden the fuck up !!

Tags
candt, car, f$king, keyed, today